Teacher Education Handbooks
The education programs of Ithaca College abide by the policies and procedures outlined in the Ithaca College Policy Manual. The manual includes academic policies as well as student and faculty policies. Faculty can also consult the ACTEC Professional Education Faculty Assessment Handbook which contains specific information about the unit assessment system, and policies and procedures related to assessment of teacher education candidates.
Additionally, each program has its own program handbook that is provided to students, faculty, cooperating teachers and community partners.
- Health Education and Physical Education Student Teaching Handbooks
- Humanities and Sciences Teacher Education Undergraduate Program Handbook
- Humanities and Sciences Teacher Education Graduate Programs Handbook
- Music Education Handbook
- Speech-Language Pathology Student Teaching Handbook
- Taskstream: Presentation Folios