School Counselor Resources
Help your students discover IC.
Ithaca College prepares students for success in college and in life. We believe that intellectual and personal growth reach their highest potential in an atmosphere that is both challenging and supportive. The IC educational experience is focused on the development of intellect, creativity, and character through curricular, co-curricular, and campus life experiences. Studies in the liberal arts are enriched by professional practice and other curricular opportunities, and studies in the professional schools are grounded in the liberal arts tradition.
Students can connect with us in myIthaca.
myIthaca is Ithaca College's prospective student portal. Students can register for admission events, check the status of their application, and submit applications for select scholar programs. We encourage every student considering IC to create an account.
Applying to Ithaca College
Ithaca College is test optional and considers applications holistically, with a focus on academic fit. We recommend a rigorous high school curriculum that focuses on coursework in English, social studies, math, science, and world languages.
Learn more about:
- Programs and Degrees
- Admission criteria
- Auditions and interviews are required for majors in the School of Music and Department of Theatre Arts.
- Costs and Financial Aid
- Meet your admission counselor.
You are welcome to visit us anytime! Here are some resources for planning your visit:
- Arrange a counselor visit to campus by completing our Counselor Visit Request form. A member of our team will confirm your visit.
- Organize a group visit to campus (for 10 to 55 students) by submitting group visit request.
- Take a one-minute online campus tour.
- Learn more about the Upstate New York Counselor Tour.
The best way for students to learn about a college is to visit campus. Encourage your students to schedule a visit by logging in to myIthaca or calling the Office of Admission at (800) 429-4274 or (607) 274-3124.