Frequently Asked Questions
- What criteria are considered for transfer admission?
- What should my application essay include?
- Does Ithaca College require SAT Subject Tests? What are the average SAT scores for entering IC students?
- When will I hear a decision?
- What application materials should I send?
- Can I transfer any credits I've earned elsewhere or through AP testing?
- What are the code numbers for the CEEB (SAT), ACT, TAP - Undergraduate, FAFSA Title IV, the CSS Profile Application, and TOEFL?
- Can I apply early decision?
- When is my application due?
- Does Ithaca College accept the Common Application online?
- What is the undergraduate application fee?
- Can I apply online?
- Do I need to schedule an interview to apply?
- How do I confirm my enrollment?
- What criteria are used to evaluate applicants?
- What is the average gpa (grade point average) for applicants to Ithaca College?
- What matters in my application?
- Can I get in?