Frequently Asked Questions
What materials do I need to apply as a transfer student?
- Online Common Application for transfer students, including a personal essay that details your academic goals and past experience
- Official high school transcripts
- Official college or university transcripts
- Letter of recommendation or instructor evaluation form from a professor, adviser, or dean of students
- $60 application fee (this fee applies to undergraduate application only)
- For transfer applicants, submission of SAT or ACT scores is optional.
- Ithaca College does not currently use the Common Application's "College Official's Report."
- Music applicants must meet audition requirements.
- Theater applicants must meet audition/interview requirements.
- Transfer opportunities to physical therapy (PT) are competitive and based on available space.