Frequently Asked Questions
What application materials should I send?
A complete freshman application to Ithaca College includes:
- The Common Application
- Ithaca College Supplement to the Common Application
- Official SAT or ACT scores (optional*)
- Official high school transcript
- $60 application fee
- Secondary School Report with guidance counselor or academic teacher recommendation
Specific requirements for music or theater programs, international students, transfer students, and students reactivating a prior application can be found on our Apply to Ithaca page.
* Students who are home-schooled or who attend high schools that provide only descriptive report cards (rather than alphanumeric grades) must submit either SAT or ACT scores. More details.