Our health education and policy programs prepare students for health management on the job, in schools, and in government. You’ll learn the latest methods and practices of health and physical education, helping young people get fit and enjoy an active lifestyle. Or you can learn to shape policy and improve health awareness in your community and around the world with our health policy studies and community health education programs.
The Health Sciences Preprofessional Program is designed specifically for students looking to explore their options. Take up to four semesters to look at our programs in the School of Health Sciences and Human Performance: strong academic advising will keep you on track for graduation.
No matter what health career you pursue, your Ithaca education will give you the tools to make a real impact.
- Health Care Management (B.S.)
- Health Education* (B.S.)
- Health Education and Physical Education* (B.S.)
- Health Sciences (B.S.)
- Health Sciences and Human Performance Preprofessional Program
- Physical Education* (B.S.)
- Speech-Language Pathology (B.S.)
* Leads to initial New York State teacher certification