- Office of Admission
- Office of the Registrar
- Division of Student Affairs and Campus Life
- Office of Student Financial Services
There is no cost to apply for financial assistance using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). All Ithaca College students who are military veterans are encouraged to apply for financial aid.
- New York State Division of Veterans’ Affairs
- United States Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- American Corporate Partners (ACP)
- House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs
- Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC)Consortium
Ithaca College is a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium of approximately 1,900 colleges and universities. SOC Consortium members subscribe to principles and criteria to ensure that quality academic programs are available to servicemembers, including members of the National Guard and Coast Guard, their family members, reservists and veterans of all Services. As a SOC Consortium member, this institution ensures that military students share in appropriately accredited postsecondary educational opportunities available to other citizens.