To ensure that the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations provides support for projects that are priorities for the dean/unit leader, we request that faculty secure approval from their department chair and school dean before seeking external support.
Tell Us Your Needs
Visit the Office of the Provost's Academic Funding page and submit the "Looking for Funding" form to communicate your needs and to receive relevant funding information.
Once the form has been received and reviewed, you will be contacted so we may discuss funding opportunities, strategies, and next steps. The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss the project, including the following questions:
- What is the project's design, purpose, timeline, staff, and beneficial audience?
- What important problem or need does it address?
- Is it unique? Is it innovative?
- Is it sustainable after the grant funding you are seeking ends?
- Does the budget match the project requirements?
- Are there quality leaders and staff to carry out the project?
- Does the project have college/unit and university financial support (either direct or in-kind)? Is there preliminary approval of salaries, space requirements, etc.?
For More Information
Should you have any questions, please call Warren Calderone, director of corporate and foundation relations, at (607) 274-7351 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.