It is up to you as an Ithaca College student to monitor your academic progress and to know what courses you need to take to graduate. There are many people who can help you with that process including your faculty advisor, a professional academic advisor in the Academic Advising Center, or the faculty and deans in your school.
In addition it is important to regularly check your Degree Evaluation to monitor your progress toward graduation by using Homer Connect. The Office of the Registrar offers useful guides for using Homer on their web site.
- Homer Connect Quick Guide for Students
- Office of Registrar Degree Evaluations (links to Tutorial and to a Guide are on the right side of this page)
The Ithaca College catalog is also an important resource that will allow you to check for the requirements for your major and minor and for prerequisites. The catalog is your contract with the College and provides all of the information you need to plan your course of study and to graduate on time.
Choose the catalog from the list below for the year when you started at Ithaca College.
- If you add or change a major you may need to follow the requirements for a different catalog year for that major.
- Students can choose to follow the requirements for a catalog that was published after they started at Ithaca College, but not before.
- Use the Course Schedule link in HomerConnect to see which courses are offered in a particular semester.