- Weekly Schedule Planning Sheet
Useful when planning classes, work and co-curricular activities.
- ICC Grids
Worksheets for each of the themes. Courses offered in Spring 2015 are highlighted in red on the grids.
- ICC Resources for Students
Descriptions of ICC courses and other helpful information.
- Course override video and instructions
Learn how to use the course override form in Homer.
- How to use Homer Connect to Register
- Office of the Registrar
Useful information for students about Homer, student forms, etc.
- Sample Time Ticket
Instructions for viewing your time ticket in HomerConnect.
- Undergraduate catalogs
Follow the requirements for the catalog year assigned to you in HomerConnect
- Registration Power Point
Slides with useful tips
Plan ahead. Plan ahead. Plan ahead.
- Use the undergraduate catalog to identify courses that are needed for your major or minor.
- Know which general education requirements (such as the ICC) you need to complete.
- Pay attention to the sequence of courses. Is a course only offered in the Fall? in the Spring?
- Do you have to take a certain course before you can enroll in the class? In other words, is there a prerequisite?
- Review your degree evaluation in Homer to see which requirements have not yet been met.
- Click on Registration Status in Homer to find out the time when you can start to register.
- If you have holds on your account, take care of them before registration.
- Have backup plans in case you can't get into a course that you want.
Meet with an academic advisor to discuss your plans.
- Make an appointment to talk with your faculty advisor.
- Take advantage of drop-in hours at the Academic Advising Center.
- Meet with an academic advisor to prepare for meetings with your faculty advisor.
Some courses might need a course override. Be prepared for this.
- Do some advance work by contacting the professor teaching the course to get a sense of whether you might be able to enroll.
- Use the online course override during the registration period.