The indoor pool is open to all current Ithaca College, faculty, staff, and students during all posted lap swim hours. All individuals utilizing the pool must present their College Issued ID to the Lifeguard Staff each time they wish to use the aquatics facility. Faculty and Staff may bring children and/or spouses with them to the pool, during designated weekend swim hours only (Saturday and Sunday), no other hours are open to family members.
For non-Ithaca College community members, Friends of Ithaca College, or Ithaca College Alumni may purchase a pool membership for the indoor pool. Memberships are $300 for individual/families. This Membership covers the individual and their family members, from Sept 1 - Aug 30 and will cover all scheduled lap swim hours at the indoor pool facility. Please see the application in the right, this should be filled out and returned to the Front Desk of the A&E Center or to the Lifeguard Staff with your payment. Members may bring up to 2 guests for a fee of $5.00 per a guest.
- Summer Memberships are available for the indoor pool starting 6/1/16 at a reduced fee of $125.
Regular scheduled hours are as follows: updates to these hours will be posted on the main indoor pool page:
- Academic Year Lap Swimming: Monday- Friday 6:00am- 9:00am, 11:00am-2:00pm, & 8:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday & Sunday 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Summer: TBD
- All facility hours may change and/or be canceled at any time. Limited hours may be available during college breaks (i.e. Fall Break, Thanksgiving, Winter Break, & Spring Break). Please check the website /aecenter/pool/ for all up to date hours. Regular scheduled hours during the summer will be determined in the spring semester.
- Indoor Pool Memberships will be capped at a total of 50 memberships*
- For outdoor pool only memberships please follow the link to outdoor pool information