Pool & Spa Policies
- ID must be presented to the lifeguard staff to use the pool during each visit.
- Lifeguards must be obeyed at all times. Failure to comply with the lifeguards will result in removal from the pool.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operations. There must be a lifeguard present and on duty before entering the pool.
- At the observance of thunder and lightning, the temporary closure of the facility is at the discretion of the aquatic staff.
- Participants MUST shower before entering the pool.
- Apparel warn in the pool must be clean swim wear that covers any private areas including buttock, pubic, and breasts. NO CUT OFF PANTS.
- Unless there is an emergency, do not converse with the lifeguard on duty. Please address any concerns to the staff at the check-in table or the Aquatics Coordinator.
- All accidents and injuries must be reported to the lifeguard immediately.
- All rescue equipment is to be used only by the lifeguarding staff.
- Swimming aids or flotation devices must be approved by the lifeguards each visit before they're used and can be restricted or prohibited at any time for any reason without warning. If using a flotation device, children may only use U.S. Coast Guard Approved Flotation Devices with parental supervision. Adults can only use the flotation devices where they are able to easily touch the bottom of the pool.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under the age of 16 MUST be under continual supervision of an adult with a valid ID.
- Small children (babies) must a wear diaper and rubber pants.
- Persons with communicable diseases, infectious conditions, or open wounds/sores should not use the pool.
- Pollution of the swimming pool is prohibited by NY State. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter, expectorating or blowing nose in any swimming pool is prohibited.
- Unnecessary roughness, horseplay, and running is prohibited.
- No food or gum chewing in the pool or locker room area.
- No glass containers or breakable objects are allowed in the pool & locker room area.
- Alcoholic beverages and individuals under the influence of alcohol and/or other non-prescription drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the building.
- The use of starting blocks and diving boards are for Athletic use only.
- Diving in the shallow end is prohibited. Standing front dives from water depths of 9 feet or greater in designated areas only
- The maximum bather load of this facility is 475.
- Elderly persons and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure should be prohibited from using the spa pool.
- Do not use the spa without lifeguard supervision. Children should have constant parent supervision.
- Do not use while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, or tranquilizers.
- Observe a reasonable time limit (approx. 15 minutes). Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
- Help can be obtained by using the telephone and posted emergency telephone numbers for police, fire department, physician, ambulance, and hospital.