Request a Tutor for Spring 2014
Sign up for tutoring below:
- At the beginning of the form you must review and check the boxes in agreement to the Contract for Mutual Understanding.
- AES only acknowledges tutoring requests through our online form. Calling or emailing the office to say that you would like a tutor is not a formal request for services.
After you have submitted your tutoring request, here's what happens:
- After you submit your request, you will receive an acknowledgement email from our office in approximately 1 business day.
- If we cannot match you with a tutor within 3 days of your acknowledgement email, we will notify you by email with an update. Response time is longest during peak times (e.g. midterms & finals) .
- When you are matched, we will contact you via your IC email with the name and email address of your assigned tutor. You should check your IC email regularly.
- Once you receive the email with your tutor information, you and your tutor will get in touch with each other to set up a time for your first meeting. In some cases, we will provide information as to when and where a small group is meeting.
- AES tutors are in HIGH DEMAND. If your tutor does not hear from you after 3 days, we may reassign this tutor to someone else.
- AES encourages all students to go to faculty office hours and to take advantage of review sessions held by faculty or teaching assistants. You should be doing this even if you have a tutor for a course. Forming a study group with classmates can also help you succeed.
© Copyright Ithaca College. All rights reserved; unauthorized use prohibited. All material on this server is produced by our community but, except for designated pages, is neither approved nor verified by Ithaca College.