Updated for spring 2014 registration!
Please see the instructional video below for more information on how to use the IC Workflow system.
A few things to note:
- Your dashboard, which accessed through My Home, can be viewed on mobile devices and tablets, as well as desktop computers.
- The Online Course Override Form becomes available concurrently with a student's time-ticket for registration.
- The form will then become available in your IC Workflow queue. You will receive a nightly email digest updating you of submissions.
- No matter the decision (approve, not approved or hold) the student will receive an email and you will have an option to enter comments.
- This form does not register the student for the course--it lifts the restrictions so that the student is able to register. The student must still register manually on HomerConnect.
- Please be conscious of the permission(s) that you are granting with the form, especially capacity overrides. Once the student has registered for the class, it is the view of the College that we will not remove them unless the circumstances are extreme.
Questions? Please contact your school's Workflow Coordinator:
- School of Business: Catrina Decker - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Park School of Communications: Bryan Roberts - email@example.com
- School of Health Sciences and Human Performance: John Sigg - firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Humanities and Sciences: Kathy Lucas - email@example.com
- School of Music: Shannon Hills - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have feedback or suggestions about the Online Course Override Form, please let us know. You can reach the Academic Workflow Implementation Group at email@example.com.