Please see the instructional video below for more information on how to use the Online Course Override Form.
A few things to note:
- The form becomes available concurrently with your time-ticket for registration.
- You will receive email confirmation when you have submitted the form successfully.
- When a decision has been rendered, you will also receive an email notification.
- This form does not register you for the course--it lifts the restrictions so that you are able to register. You must still register manually on HomerConnect.
Questions? Please contact your academic home school:
- School of Business: email@example.com
- Park School of Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Health Sciences and Human Performance: email@example.com
- School of Humanities and Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Music: email@example.com
If you have feedback or suggestions about the Online Course Override Form, please let us know. You can reach the Academic Workflow Implementation Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.