Card Swipe Details
The Park Center for Business and Sustainable Enterprise has joined the rest of the College's participation in the electronic card-swipe building and room entrance program: all of the Business School’s external access points (east and west end, Breezeway and Bridge entrances) and 8 of the building's interior rooms now have electronically-controlled locks that are centrally programmed to open to select groups of IC id-cards on set schedules, just as the residence halls have been for a number of years.
Faculty/Staff cards allow access 24x7 to all electronically-controlled doors.
The id-groups of interest to students include:
* School of Business (SoB) majors
* Finance students (including finance concentrators, any student enrolled in a FINA course, and Core Trading Consultants)
* MBA and MBA/PA students
* SoB student employees
The exterior doors are open to the general public:
* Weekdays -- Open at 6am, Locked at 11pm
* Weekends -- Open at 10am, Locked at 11pm
The interior doors now under electronic access control, listed below,** are normally open weekdays at 7:30am, and locked at 5:30pm; additional restrictions are noted where applicable:
* BUS 105(a,b) Trading room - Finance students access from 7:30am to 1am
* BUS 114 Conference/class room - SoB access from 7:30am to 1am
* BUS 115 Computer lab - SoB access from 7:30am to 1am
* BUS 120 Trading lab - Finance students access from 7:30am to 1am
* BUS 203 Conference room - SoB access from 7:30am to 1am
* BUS 210 Graduate lounge - MBA and MBA/PA students from 7:30am to 1am
* BUS 319 Workroom - accessible only to SoB faculty/staff and SoB student employees
** Please note that the computer lab (115), trading lab (120), graduate lounge (210), and workroom (319) are locked 24/7 and only accessible by id card. Please do not prop any of these doors open as an alarm may sound or Public Safety may respond to a door left ajar.