Spend This Summer in London!
Have you always wanted to go to London, but didn't think you could spare a full semester? Consider applying to the London Center summer program! You can choose from two six-week, six-credit options: an internship or two courses.
Option 1 includes a full-time, 6-credit internship and accompanying internship seminar. Internships are available in most fields of study, and students are typically placed at internship sites by the London Center internship coordinators.
Option 2 includes two three-credit courses. The courses to choose from are:
- The Making of England
- British Media in the Global Context
- Issues in Contemporary Urban Living: A Sociology of London
- Shakespeare in Performance
- London: All That Mighty Heart -- An Introduction to Poetry
Dates for the London Center summer 2009 program are:
- Departure from New York: Monday, May 18
- Return to U.S.: Monday, July 6
Applications are due February 23, 2009.
Students applying for an internship will also need to submit a cover letter and resume, and complete an internship application, also available on our website:
For more information, please contact OIP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Originally published in Intercom: Spend This Summer in London!.