Where do students turn for help in finding their first job after graduation? They go to the Business-Link Professions Program. Unveiled in the Fall 2010, it offers workshops and programs designed to increase students' focus on their careers and professional development.
Our staff prepares students for internship and job opportunities by focusing on three key needs for students:
- Developing skills and confidence
- Gaining insight on trends within various industries
- Making personal and professional connections with alumni and employers.
The Business Professions Program was underwritten by alumni and was made possible through the members of the Business Advisory Council.
The Business-Link Professions Program Office is located in BUS 121 and staffed by the Professional Development Coordinator and Business-Link Professions Program Assistant. Office hours are:
- Daily walk-in hours: 9:30 - 10:30 am (for quick questions)
- Appointments: Mondays; 11:00 - 1:00 pm and Thursdays; 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Appointment slots are twenty minute each and an appointment sign-up sheet is right outside of the Program Office. Please stop by and select a slot the suits your schedule.