Each section is alphabetized by content area. Scroll down to the highlighted section to view the frequently asked questions.
- If you have an entry-level candidate job posting, simply request access to Ithaca College's eRecruiting system. If you already have an account, you may enter your job details at any time. For more information, contact Career Services at email@example.com or 607-274-3365.
- If you have a posting for experienced professionals, complete the job request form and someone will contact you once received.
1) Internship request/who to contact
If you have an internship request, complete an internship request form. A staff person will follow up on your request once received.
2) What are the typical salaries of interns?
It’s most common for interns to be paid at least minimum wage. Average wages for interns are about $10/hour.
3) What are the employer responsibilities in hosting interns?
The employer’s responsibilities are quite simple when hosting an intern. Before even hosting an intern, it’s helpful to identify an appropriate work space and offer some sort of orientation or training. An employer supervisor is also needed so that we may follow up with you should you have any questions or concerns. Finally, completing a mid-term and end of the semester evaluation for your intern and the Ithaca College School of Business program is strongly encouraged.
Resume, Cover Letter and Graduate School Essay Assistance
Need someone to look over your resume, cover letter or graduate school essay? Simply contact the Career Services office for assistance.
Serving as a School of Business Volunteer
Simply fill out our volunteer interest form and a representative will be in touch to follow up.
There are a lot of events taking place in the School of Business. How can I best stay up-to-date?
Several ways to stay up-to-date on events are by visiting the School of Business calendar page or staying connected through various social media sites. Current group sites are:
- Facebook: Ithaca College School of Business
- Twitter: IC_Business and IC_BusLinkPP
- LinkedIn: Ithaca College School of Business Alumni group
* Be sure to check out regional School of Business alumni groups through LinkedIn!