Looking for specific information to meet your internship and full-time hiring needs? View some of our most popular resources!
Career Fairs and Recruitment
Interested in recruiting Ithaca College Business students? There are several ways in which you can do this:
- Attend a career fair. Two fairs are hosted by Career Services; one in the fall (September) and another in the spring (February). If you are interested in coming onto Ithaca’s campus for a career fair, contact the Career Service’s Employer Relations Coordinator Kristin LiBritz.
- Consider conducting online interviews (example: through Skype or another online host). If this is of interest to you, our Business-Link Professions Program coordinator will follow up with you on your request.
- Conduct on-campus interviews. Interview rooms are available in the Office of Career Services or in the School of Business. Our Business-Link Professions Program coordinator is available to meet your scheduling needs.
Additional Ways to be Involved
Employers have other ways to network with students. Check from one or more of the several links below:
- Employer Volunteer Program
- School of Business Events Calendar
- Career Services Events Calendar
- Communicate with student leaders in one of our outstanding student organizations