A variety of resources are available to students, whether on this website or in the Business-Link Professions Program Office located in BUS 119.
- Activities and Events: updated regularly on the School of Business Calendar of Events
- Job and Internship job boards:
- eRecruiting: Ithaca College's one-stop source for job and internship opportunities
- General job and internship job boards, found on the Career Services website
- Online Career and Internship Updates:
-Facebook: Ithaca College School of Business
-Twitter: IC_Business and IC_BusLinkPP
-LinkedIn: Ithaca College School of Business Alumni group
- Print Resources: In addition to Career Services, the Business-Link Professions Program recently acquired 96 books with topics ranging from networking, job searching techniques, resume and cover letter guides as well as specific books on each of our business concentrations: accounting, finance, international business, management and marketing. Students interested in checking out resources from this library are welcome to do so during the Professional Development Coordinator’s drop-in hours which are daily from 9:30 - 10:30 am.
- Business Link: a student organization that connects business students to alumni. They host a number of events throughout the academic year.
- One-on-One Coaching: The Office of Career Services serves the needs of all students at Ithaca College. Housed in Muller 101, they provide assistance to students seeking career decision-making as well resume and cover letter advice. Additionally, the School of Business staffs a Professional Development Coordinator to meet the needs of student seeking business-specific internship and job assistance. The Professional Development Coorinator has daily walk-in ours (9:30 - 10:30 am) as well as meets with students for appointments on Mondays and Thursdays. An appointment sign-up sheet is outside of the Professional Development Coordinator's office located in Business 122 (ground floor level).