Bulk Mail Information:
- Contact the Center for Print Production at 4-3998
- Fill out a Bulk Mail Request Form, (BKM), available from the warehouse and send it to Center for Print Production.
- If you currently receive mailing labels from an outside source, have this information sent as an electronic file to yourself or to firstname.lastname@example.org or placed in our Mentor shared folder: Mentor_Shared_CtrPrintProd_Files for Print Media_Campus
- Refer to the number in the top right corner of the BKM.
- Do not send address labels or order address labels and apply them and then send the envelopes to Bulk Mail -you will be charged full first class postage for these, as our equipment cannot automate for USPS discounts.
- When you send the address file electronically, software verifies the accuracy of the address, sprays a zip+ 4 bar code and sorts it for highest discount with the USPS.
- We currently do not have software that can automate mailings in window envelopes. Window envelopes are sent first class.
- A non-profit standard mailing, properly prepared, can be sent for as little as .132/piece.
- An automated first class mailing, properly prepared, can be sent for as little as .34/piece.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Inserting up to 6 pieces into #9 or #10 envelopes.
- Inkjet addresses, bar-codes, optional endorsements and sorting by zip code sequence.
- Verifying your mailing list for Delivery Point Validation (DPV) before it needs to be sent.
- Verifying addresses for MOVE updates