For Students and the Campus Community
Located on the first floor in the Public Safety/General Services Building, the Center for Print Production is a full-service, on-campus copying and printing center.
Walk-ins are welcome and accommodated on first-come, first-served basis.
We can print from a variety of software programs including but not limited to:
- Adobe® Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Microsoft® Publisher, Word, Excel
* The Center for Print Production upholds copyright laws and Ithaca College graphic standards.
Submitting Your Printing Requests
Requests can be submitted in person or by email/
- E-mail the completed Printing & Duplicating Request form and document file as attachments to email@example.com.
- For files too large to send as email attachments, call the Print Center at 274-3998 for instructions.
- Requests that cannot be submitted electronically must be brought to the Center for Print Production.
You can reduce or eliminate the wait time (and your stress) by planning ahead and allow extra time for collating, trimming, creasing, laminating, binding or other finishing services.
Allow 1 business day for:
- Pre-press setup (color correction, artwork, logo placement, etc.)
- Large-volume copying (B/W or color)
- Large-volume scanning
Allow 2 business days for:
- Variable-data printing (personalization, customization)
- Design or layout assistance
- Jobs that require printing on one of our commercial digital presses