For Administrative and Academic Departments
Submitting Your Printing and Duplicating Requests
Campus departments may send print/copy requests to the Center for Print Production via firstname.lastname@example.org or the Duplicating Pick-Up/Drop-Off Stations listed below.
For providing print ready files, see our page on "Helpful Tips for Designing Your Document"
Same-day service is available for simple, black-and-white duplicating requests. Requests must be submitted to email@example.com or placed in a designated Duplicating Center Pick-Up/Drop-Off station listed below by no later than 9 am. The completed job will be delivered only to a designated Pick-up/Drop-Off station.
To request same-day service:
- E-mail the Print Request Form and the document file as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 9 am.
- For files too large to send as email attachments:
a) Save the document file in our Mentor shared folder located at Mentor_Shared_CtrPrintProd_Files for Print Media_Campus, and note this on your requisition form.
b) Email the requisition form to email@example.com by no later than 9 am.
- Requests that cannot be submitted online must be dropped off at the Center for Print Production or placed in one of the Duplicating Pick-Up/Drop-Off stations listed below by no later than 9 am. (Note: The completed job will be delivered to the same location and placed in the Completed Job box.)
- Campus Center: 2nd Floor (outside Campus Center and Events Services)
- Roy H. Park Hall: 329
- Peggy R. Williams Center: 2nd Floor
- Smiddy Hall: 322 and 430
- Hill Center: 7
- James J. Whalen Center for Music: 3322 (Deans' Office)
- Alumni Hall: 106
- Williams Hall: 119 (outside Psychology Dept Office)
- Center for Natural Sciences: 2nd floor lobby
- Park Center for Business and Sustainable Enterprise: 319
- Muller Center: 2nd floor (H&S Deans' Office)
- Rothschild Building (formerly "Annex"): main lobby