Please note that while we're accepting applications this year, enrollment in the entry-level master's program will begin fall 2010.
The professional entry-level master's program is designed for individuals who have received a bachelor's degree in another area of study and are interested in pursuing a career in occupational therapy. The program duration is just over three years and will prepare students to sit for the national certification examination. This program is designed for full-time study beginning during the summer session.
- 3 credits of Biology
- 8 credits of Anatomy and Physiology
- 3 credits of General Psychology
- 3 credits of Developmental Psychology or Human Development across the Life Span
- 3 credits of Abnormal Psychology
- 3 credits of Sociology or Anthropology
- 3 credits of Statistics
- 3 credits of Research Methods
Additional Application Materials Needed:
The current Ithaca College graduate tuition rate for health-related professions is $632 per credit hour. Assistantships will be issued on a competitive basis.