Tuition and Fees
Please refer to the appropriate departmental section of the catalog for information regarding tuition expenses by program.
Application fee for degree candidates, new students only: $40
Performance study fee: A fee (paid in addition to regular tuition) equal to the number of enrolled credits of the current graduate tuition rate will be charged in the summer session for private instrument instruction.
Books and supplies: Cost varies with each program.
Parking: Graduate students may obtain a free student parking permit by applying to the following:
Parking and Traffic Services
Tuition payment is due at registration. It may consist of the following:
- graduate scholarship (consult your award package)
- Ithaca College or employer tuition remission (please obtain necessary forms and approval letters in advance)
- Federal Direct student loans or TAP (applications must be approved through the Office of Student Financial Services)
- promissory note (forms are available from the Office of Student Financial Services; the note enables you to pay one-quarter of the balance at registration and the remainder in equal payments over the following three months)
- MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or automated check (ACH) payment (make payment online using HomerConnect)
Students will not be allowed to register or attend classes until satisfactory payment has been made. Payment of previous semester charges must be completed before commencing a new semester.
Accounts must be settled before students leave the College. Transcripts will be withheld from students whose accounts are in arrears for any reason, including nonpayment of tuition and fees, fines, medical charges, and loan repayments.