The following regulations apply to students enrolled in H&S:
1. All candidates for graduation must complete the general education requirement, mathematics requirement, writing requirement, and the requirements listed by the department of their major. Any variation from the requirements in the major field must be approved in writing by the department.
2. A minimum of 120 credits, including satisfactory completion of all required departmental courses and general education requirements, is necessary for graduation.
3. The senior year normally must be taken in residence at Ithaca College. Any variation from this requirement must be approved by the department and dean prior to enrollment in courses elsewhere.
4. Students must select a major by the end of their sophomore year.
5. In order to graduate from H&S, a student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 in required courses in the major and no more than two grades below C- in required courses.
6. In order to fulfill the requirements of a minor in H&S a student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 in the courses required by the minor and no more than one grade below C- in those courses.