The majority of classrooms on campus are eClassrooms (enhanced) which contain the following equipment:
- Windows and/or Mac computer
- LCD projector
- Audio/Visual control system (i.e. Pixie Pro, Crestron)
- Blu-ray players
- Laptop connectivity to Internet and projector
- Program sound
All computer workstations have the standard faculty/staff software image along with Interwrite PRS software for "clicker" use. Not all rooms are equipped with PRS receivers. Contact LSTS for information about a particular classroom.
Some rooms may also contain:
- Smart Technologies Sympodium or SmartBoard
- Dual or triple LCD projectors
- Dual computer monitors
- Document camera
- LCD Displays
25Live can also be consulted to show the capabilities of some rooms and search for space reservations.