Center for Educational Technology
To provide a facility for the faculty to use for learning, creating, sharing and collaborating, with an emphasis on instructional technology.
The Center for Educational Technology (CET) located in Job 102 is a specialized faculty lab. This lab provides a space for initiatives related to integrating computer-based learning technologies into the classroom.
Main features of the facility
- Computer lab for faculty to work independently or collaboratively.
- CET Audio Recording Room for creating podcasts, narrations, screen-casts and web conferencing.
- Presentation and meeting space with 52" LCD projection screen
Programming and activities
- Demonstrations and discussions for showing and sharing effective ways to integrating technologies into courses.
- All Faculty can get access to the CET 24/7.
- The CET Audio Recording Room can be reserved.
- The main lab can be reserved for discussions, small workshops for faculty development activities.
If you need assistance with course development using technology, consult with Marilyn Dispensa, Instructional Technology Coordinator.