Optical Scanning Finals Week Procedures
Special optical scanning procedures and schedules are in place for final exam week, Monday, December 14 – Friday, December 18. Optical scanning runs will be made EVERY HOUR between 8am - 4pm. Please allow for a 4-hour turnaround time. Requested reports will be e-mailed to the professor’s Ithaca College e-mail address (including report 101).
After Hours: Mon-Fri, Dec 14-18 (5-11pm)
- Professors can drop off tests and wait for them to be processed during this time. To drop off tests, professors must call 274-3406 to make arrangements with the operator on duty.
- Tests must be received by the operator by 11pm.
- After hours test PICK UP is only available on Friday from 5-11pm.
After Hours: Mon-Tues, Dec 21-22 (5-11pm)
- Professors can PICK UP tests that have been previously dropped off. To pick up tests, professors must call 274-3406 to make arrangements with the operator on duty.
- Please note: Tests that have not been picked up after hours will be available for pick-up by 8:30am at the ITS main office.
The DEADLINE to submit tests for processing is Wednesday, December 23 by 4:30pm.
If you have questions about the optical scanning process, please visit our new website or contact the ITS Main Office at 274-1000, between 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday.
Originally published in Intercom: Optical Scanning Finals Week Procedures.