Emerson Suites (combined)
Reception: 500 people
Banquet: 330 people
Lecture: 700 people (without a stage)
Size: 111' x 56'
The Emerson Suites consist of three banquet rooms that can be used individually or combined for a variety of events (lectures, wedding receptions, information fairs, concerts etc.). An event planner will be happy to discuss the various set-up options with you. Reserve the Emerson Suites now.
Clark or Klingenstein Lounge
Reception: 85 people
Banquet: up to 70 people
Lecture: up to 70 people
Size: 45' x 35'
The lounges are a great space to have a reception or dinner. Reserve these spaces now.
Meeting Room Capacities
- Taughannock Falls Room - 50 people
- Ithaca Falls Room - 35 people
- Cayuga Lake Room - 27 people
- DeMotte Room - 20 people
- Six Mile Creek Room - 16 people
- Buttermilk Falls Room - 12 people
There are also a number of classrooms that may be available for meetings. They range in size from 20 people to 200 people. Reserve a room today.
Theaters or Music Halls
- Clark Theater in Dillingham Center has a seating capacity of 174 people
- Hoerner Theater in Dillingham Center has a seating capacity of 534 people
- Hockett Recital Hall in the School of Music has a seating capacity of 250 people
- Ford Hall in the School of Music has a seating capacity of 739 people
Athletics and Events Center (A&E Center)
Our brand new A&E center opened in Fall 2011. The facility consists of a 130,750-square-foot field house, a 47,100-square-foot aquatics pavilion, an outdoor stadium with an 82,800-square-foot lighted turf field, and a 41,300-square-foot outdoor tennis facility. To learn more about this venue, please visit the A&E Facility page.
Please take a look at our photo galleries today. We are always adding new pictures. Coming soon are sample event diagrams of some of our most popular set-ups.