The Information Desk located in the heart of the Campus Center (Egbert Hall) is a constant hub of activity. Whether you are looking for a department's telephone number or a great place to eat locally, give us a call and our friendly student staff will be happy to assist you.
Call us at: 607-274-3011 or 607-274-3201
Visit our Guide to Ithaca, NY at: /ithacaguide
Campus Center Services
Places to Eat and Shop:
- Campus Center Dining Hall - First floor Egbert Hall.
- Grand Central Cafe - Second Floor Egbert Hall.
- Food Court (Snack Bar) - First floor Phillips Hall
- La Vincita Bistro - First Floor Phillips Hall
- Mac's General Store - First floor annex Phillips Hall
- Ithaca College Bookstore - First floor annex Phillips Hall
- US Postal Substation - First floor annex Phillips Hall
Visit the Dining Services website for hours of operation and other details.
- Tompkins County Trust Company--located in the vestibule of the west entrance to the Campus Center Egbert Hall
- Cornell Finger Lakes Credit Union--located in the Campus Center Lobby (Egbert Hall), next to Grand Central Cafe
- HSBC--located in the vestibule of the west entrance to the Campus Center Egbert Hall
LOST & FOUND:
- Lost & Found is located at the Information Desk in the main lobby. Please call (607.274.3011 / 607.274.3201) or stop by to see if we have your item(s). Please note that any items left unclaimed for 21 days will be discarded.