1. Where is the Office of Campus Center and Event Services located on campus?
The Office of Campus Center and Event Services is located at 201 Egbert Hall in the Campus Center of Ithaca College. For specific directions, please visit the college's directions page.
2. How do I request a room reservation for an event I would like to have at Ithaca College?
To request a room reservation, please visit Room/Event Reservation Requests and submit the appropriate form.
3. Does Ithaca College provide guest housing?
Yes, Ithaca College can provide housing during the summer term (mid-May to the first weekend in August). For more information, please call our office at 607.274.3313.
4. What types of catering does Ithaca College provide?
Dining Services is able to provide a wide selection of catering options. For more information and to view the menus, please visit our Dining Services page.
5. Does Ithaca College provide audio-visual services?
Ithaca College does provide a variety of audio-visual services. The Campus Center and Event Services staff will work closely with you to meet your needs. For more information, please click here.
6. How many guests can Ithaca College accommodate?
Depending on the details of the event and the event location, Ithaca College can accommodate up to 7,000 guests.
7. What are the facility fees?
The facility fees vary for each event space, please contact the Campus Center and Event Services Office for more specifics. We will be happy to help you.