TUESDAY TIPS from Campus Center & Event Services (CC&ES)
Giving hotel gift bags for the out of town guests who are attending your event is a simple way to welcome them and to show your appreciation for their participation.
Whether your guests are attending a business or social event, they will no doubt appreciate the extra step you went to ensure their comfort. Consider filling your re-usable hotel bag with the following items:
· water bottles
· an agenda, itinerary or map of the weekend events
· maps of downtown & local attractions
· gift certificate or coupons to an area restaurant
· small packets of aspirin, gum or mints
· chocolate bars & other non-perishable snacks
· an Ithaca College memento (note pad, t-shirt or mug)
Do you have ideas to share? Find us on Facebook and tell us your tips!
Originally published in Intercom: TUESDAY TIPS from Campus Center & Event Services (CC&ES).