Campus Center Policies
Campus Center Building Policies
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- No Rollerblades, bikes, scooters, or skate-boards are to be used or stored within the facility.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Only those over the age of 21 may consume alcohol in the facility, and only at registered events where bar service is provided.
- Animals are not allowed in the facility, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Persons wishing to advertise/solicit on campus must file for a permit in the Campus Center & Event Services Office.
- Bulletin Boards are provided for posting information regarding campus events by academic departments, administrative offices, intercollegiate athletics, and recognized student organizations. Advertisements must clearly identify the sponsoring group; all student organizations must include a contact name and either an email address or a telephone number. Taping, nailing, decorating, or adding anything to walls, ceilings, or floors is prohibited.