Internal Prices for IC Community Events
Thank you for having Campus Center and Event Services assist you with your next meeting, conference or event. The following are current prices for some common services that you may choose to utilize. These prices are valid only for Ithaca College offices, departments and registered student groups.
- Audio-Visual Technician - $8.75 per technician per hour of service rendered.
- Learn more about our audio-visual services.
- Attendant Labor - $16.50 per attendant per hour of service (Note: Attendants are required when there are hot food items at your event or if you have an Ice Cream Sundae Bar.)
- Table Linens - $3.10 per tablecloth (i.e. for a guest seating table), $7.75 per "skirted/draped" table (i.e. registration/check-in table) and $1.55 per accent table linen. Attendant labor is an additional cost and is dependent on your catering order and the number of tables.
- Paper Products - $1.00 per person
- China & Paper - $1.00 per person (only if the event is held in the Campus Center). China & Paper OUTSIDE the Campus Center is $2.00 per person.
- China & Linen - $2.00 per person
- Please note that many catering packages include paper products or china & paper. Your event planner can give more specific information.
- Downlad a copy of the new Flavours Catering Menu.
- Outdoor Directional Signs - $20.00 per sign (Note: These are the signs that go in the permanent signboard holders around campus.)
- Indoor Directional Signs - $5.00 per sign (Note: These are signs that CC&ES prints for you.
- There is no charge for signage on LCD screens and portable sign boards.
If you have not reserved your meeting or event space yet, please do so today by filling out our On-line Reservation Form. Submitting your event request does not guarantee that your reservation is confirmed. Once your event reservation request is approved by the Office of Campus Center and Event Services you will receive a confirmation notice. After your event is confirmed, please contact our office to begin discussions with your event planner. It is important to contact us as early as possible, but no less than 3 weeks prior to your event date. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Office of Campus Center & Event Services at 607.274.3313.