Posted by Alexis Lanza at 9:08PM
| Add a comment
Blogging post by Alexis Lanza, Film, Photography, and Visual Arts '15, FLEFF Blogger, Enfield, CT
5 Things I Have Learned About Film Festivals
- The first film festival was in Venice, Italy
- The most important aspects of film festivals are ideas, audiences, and discussions.
- Film festivals often focus on less commercial aspects of cinema.
- Festivals are about face- to- face interactions, rather than a theatrical experience.
- Festivals create a space for ideas that wouldn't normally come up in every day conversation.