News, Views, Updates and More about the Finger Lakes Environmental Film Festival
Sunday, February 9, 2014
Our intern blogging team brewed up and crowdsourced a list of 17 reasons why Ithaca College students should attend this year's Finger Lakes Enviornmental Film Festival, March 31-April 6.
Why 17? Because this year marks FLEFF's 17th anniversary!
17 reasons IC students should attend FLEFF 2014
1. An opportunity to be immersed in life out of classroom
2. Meet artists/producers/filmmakers/musicians/distributors/new media designers/intellectuals
3. Look at the world differently
4. Challenge your perceptions and conceptions
5. Be inspired
6. See works and films you can't see anywhere else
7. Engage in meaningful conversations
8. Open your mind
9. Spark your creativity
10. Share discussions with industry rockstars
11. An opportunity to learn through different mediums, art forms, and formats
12. Free (or almost) films that aren't always available
13. Mingle with guests in informal settings
14. Experience the theme in new light
15. Experience an IC tradition
16. You don't have to go to France to experience a film festival
17. Because it's better than Cortaca- everyone wins at FLEFF!
FLEFF: A DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENT