Who Are the Friends?
The Friends of Ithaca College are local businesspeople, community members, and Ithaca College faculty, staff, and alumni who work together to strengthen the ties between the college and the local community. For more than 50 years, the Friends have supported scholarships for students from our region as well as other college priorities. Through their membership fees, the Friends have helped more than 350 students from central New York receive an IC education.
What the Friends Do
- Partner with a leading educational institution
- Support area students with scholarships
- Work to strengthen the local community
- Network with area leaders and businesses
- Enjoy cultural, social, and educational events at the college
Upcoming College Events
Friends of Ithaca College Annual Holiday Dinner
Sunday, December 4, 2016
5:00 p.m. ~ Emerson Suites, Ithaca College
Join us for a festive celebration of the partnership between the Friends, Ithaca College, and our community. Music of the season will be performed by the Ithaca College Women's Chorale and the IC Jazz Repertory Ensemble.