The Ithaca College Gerontology Institute recently completed its first webinar series, "Caring for Your Aging Parents." which consisted of two, hour-long segments:
- Part 1: "Initiating Caring Conversations" aired on Wednesday, December 4 at 1pm
- Part 2: "Assessing Needs and Resources" aired on Wednesday, January 22 at 1pm.
These webinars were presented free of charge to Ithaca College employees.
Recordings of each webinar and the resource documents for each part can be accessed by clicking on the links below.
Part 1-Initiating Caring Conversations
- Part 1 Initiating Caring Conversations Webinar Recording
- Empathy Handout-Part 1 Initiating Caring Conversations
- Resources Handout-Part 1 Initiating Conversations Webinar
Part 2-Assessing Needs and Resources