The designation "President's Associates" defines a place of high honor at Ithaca College. President's Associates are donors who provide annual gifts to the College of $1,000 or more ($500 for young alumni; $250 for members of IC's senior class).
In recognition of their support and loyalty, President's Associates receive an array of benefits and recognition. Corporate matching gifts may be factored in when calculating annual individual giving; gifts must be fulfilled in a single fiscal year, June 1 to May 31.
Membership in Ithaca's President's Associates includes
- invitations to regional events with important networking opportunities;
- special invitations to return to campus;
- exclusive communications;
- access to an exclusive area of the President's Associates website;
- an invitation to join President Rochon as his guest at a special spring reception;
- prominent recognition in Ithaca College's annual honor rolls; and
- most important of all, the satisfaction of making a positive difference in the lives of Ithaca College students.