Required Undergraduate Business Coursework
Prior to admission in the M.B.A. programs, applicants with non-business degrees must also complete preparatory undergraduate business coursework equivalent to Ithaca College's Pre-M.B.A. minor. Equivalent courses may be taken at other accredited institutions; upper-level business courses (300- and 400-level) must be completed at a four-year business school.
To assist applicants in meeting the undergraduate business course requirements, Ithaca College also offers Pre-M.B.A. modules, intensive graduate-level summer courses designed to provide key business terminology and concepts required for graduate business study.
- ACCT-225 Financial Accounting (3 cr)
- ACCT-226 Management Accounting (3 cr)
- MGMT-206 Organizational Behavior and Management (3 cr)
- MGMT-260 Business Systems and Technology (3 cr)
- FINA-311 Business Finance (3 cr)
- MKTG-312 Principles of Marketing (3 cr)
- MGMT-34500 Operations Management (3 cr)
- GBUS-203 Legal Environment of Business (3 cr)
Additional Required Courses
- CMST-115 Business & Professional Communication (or Public Communication)
- WRIT-106 Academic Writing