Registration and Student Accounts
HomerConnect is the student information system at Ithaca College. This is where you will register for classes, view your academic records, degree evaluation, financial aid, and student account information. Additional information about HomerConnect can be found at /registrar/students/
Follow these steps to activate your HomerConnect account:
- Go to https://homerconnect.ithaca.edu (do not use "www").
- Click the "Log in now" button.
- Input your temporary User ID and PIN. Note that the PIN is case-sensitive and be sure to distinguish a zero ("0") from the capital letter "O".
- You will receive a message that your PIN has expired and you will be prompted to enter a new one. Your PIN must be six characters and can be any combination of regular letters and numbers (do not use special symbols or the PIN won't work). Remember, it is case sensitive. If you have questions or problems with this step, contact the registrar's office at 607-274-3127 or send an email to: email@example.com.
Once you have received your Homer User ID and PIN, you should activate your Ithaca College Netpass account. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.ithaca.edu/passwords.
- Under "Netpass Activation" click "Student Netpass Activation".
- On the activation page, input your User ID and PIN. Use the PIN you just set up for yourself when activating your HomerConnect account, then click the "Log in" button.
- Follow the easy prompts to activate your Netpass account, including a choice of security questions and setting your own password. Your Netpass username and email address will be assigned to you at the end of the activation process.
- If you forget your password you can use the self-service feature at www.ithaca.edu/passwords to create a new one.
- You can begin using your Ithaca College email account by logging into myhome.ithaca.edu (do not use "www") using your Netpass username and password. Look for the webmail link at the top right of the page after you log in. If you have questions or problems with this step, contact the Office of Information Technology Services (ITS) at 607-274-1000 or email the helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always check in with your academic advisor, graduate chairperson, or Dean's Office if you have any questions or concerns about this checklist (or if you have any questions about anything for that matter!).