Graduate students work directly with clients throughout their programs at Ithaca College. During their final semester, students complete two full-time clinical externships.
All students are provided with clinical experiences throughout their academic programs. Students may see clients in our clinic or in off-campus settings.
During their final semester, students complete two full-time externships. Listed below are just a few of the department’s clinical affiliates.
- Bay Cove Early Intervention, Boston, MA
- Blythedale Children’s Hospital, Valhalla, NY
- Cayuga Medical Center, Ithaca, NY
- Children’s Hospital, Buffalo, NY
- Cortland Regional Medical Center, Cortland, NY
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- Easter Seals Rehabilitation Center, Providence, RI
- First Step/Heart Share Early Childhood Center, New York, NY
- Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital, University of Alberta, Admonton, AB (Canada)
- Medical Center at Princeton, Princeton, NJ
- Mercy Hospital, Springfield, MA
- Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital, Salem, NH
- 1 to 1 Communication Therapy, Newmarket, ON (Canada)
- Orange County Cerebral Palsy Association, Goshen, NY
- Roosevelt Center Preschool, Newark, NY
- St. Vincent Special Needs Center, Trumbull, CT
- Vassar Hospital, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center, Johnson City, NY