Honors Faculty Resources
When the Honors Steering Committee accepts a proposal for an honors seminar, the faculty member who has proposed the seminar becomes a member of the Ithaca College honors faculty. The honors faculty meets on a regular basis to discuss the program and to engage in special faculty development activities. The bylaws of the Ithaca College Honors Faculty are found on the sidebar.
General authority for decisions regarding the honors program rests with the Honors Steering Committee. The Honors Steering Committee is selected in such a way as to represent a wide variety of academic areas and programs. The current members are:
- Alicia Swords— Director, Ithaca College Honors Program
- Jonathan Ablard (Term Ends: May 2018)
- Stewart Auyash (May 2018) - On sabbatic. Julia Lapp will serve as interim replacement.
- David Flanagan - Honors Portfolio Coordinator (May 2018)
- Brooks Miner (May 2019)
- Todd Schack (May 2017)
- Rachel Wagner (May 2019)
- Jess Shapiro - Residential Director for Lyon Hall
- Jessye Cohen Filipic - Spring 2017 Honors Coordinator for Advising and Admissions