IC A Healthy Me Challenge - Fit in 42
Join Ithaca College's IC A Healthy Me Challenge - FIT IN 42!
(For IC Faculty and Staff)
**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR WEEKLY SUBMISSION FORM**
The Challenge: Who is the ultimate bomber squad?
For six weeks, groups of four will compete against each other to see who the ultimate bomber squad is! Over this time, groups will work individually and as a team to complete their maximum amount of resistance training and cardiovascular exercise possible.
For six weeks, teams of four will compete against other teams to determine who is the Ultimate Bomber Squad. Over these weeks, groups will work individually and as a team to complete their maximum amount of cardio and resistance training possible. This competition will challenge participants to do 4 sessions of resistance training, and 7 sessions of cardiovascular exercises per week, for 20-60 minutes each day. While individuals are encouraged to work out more than that, they will only receive ‘credit’ for a maximum of 4 resistance training days and 7 cardio days (60 minutes max per day). Every group member must submit their weekly fitness record to their team captain. The team captain must enter their team’s fitness accomplishments online by Tuesday by 1:00 pm. If their fitness records are not entered on time, the team will not receive credit for that week. The team with the most days participated WINS!
- Monday, September 16th--Challenge Start Date
- Monday, November 4th--Challenge End Date
- Tuesday, November 5th--Winners Announced at Employee Benefits & Work/Life Fair
Prizes (please note that teams/individuals cannot win multiple prizes):
- The Ultimate Bomber Squad: Each member will win an Amazon Kindle Paperwhite!This prize will be awarded to the team with the highest amount of recorded resistance training days and the highest amount of recorded cardio minutes.
- Healthy Bombers: Each member will win an iPod Shuffle
This prize will be awarded to the team who had all members participate in 5 days of cardio exercise and 2 days of resistance training throughout the duration of the challenge.
- The Ultimate Bomber: This individual will win a $25 gift card to Moosewood!
This prize will be awarded to the individual with the highest amount of recorded resistance training days and the highest amount of recorded cardio minutes.
Any questions? Email ICAHealthyMeChallenge@gmail.com
*Attention Mind, Body, Me Members: For participating in this challenge, you will receive 25 MBM Points!