It is the policy of Ithaca College to offer equal opportunity in all matters in compliance with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1975, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, Article 15 of the Executive Law of New York State (the Human Rights Law), the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and other related federal, state and local legislation, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.
Help to Maintain a RESPECTFUL Work Environment
A workplace based on respect is one that:
- reflects positive and respectful communication between managers and employees
- is guided by policies concerning conduct that make sense and establish the College’s support for work/life balance
- recognizes and rewards performance and contributions
- embraces difference, celebrates diversity, and strives to create and sustain an inclusive environment
- is responsive to the concerns and questions that may arise as diverse individuals and entities engage in the business of the organization