Employee Relations assists employees and managers with a variety of workplace issues, including job performance and conduct concerns. We also interpret, provide guidance, and ensure compliance with Ithaca College policies and applicable employment laws. Our mission is to create an inclusive and productive work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
Programs and services to support managers/supervisors in fostering and maintaining positive employee relations and assists in the resolution of workplace issues, include:
- Confidential coaching and consultation on how to handle employee relations issues
- Advising on how to handle and document corrective action plans and disciplinary actions
- Investigating, obtaining statements, and making recommendations for further action
- Identifying retention solutions to help improve turnover and employee morale
- Assistance with obtaining H1-B Visas for foreign nationals, etc.
Employee Relations & Equity Compliance issues can be directed to Office of Human Resources at (607) 274.8000.