The Office of Human Resources offers programs and services to support managers/supervisors in fostering and maintaining positive employee relations and assists in the resolution of workplace issues, including:
- Confidential coaching and consultation on how to handle employee relations issues
- Advising on how to handle and document corrective action plans and disciplinary actions
- Investigating, obtaining statements, and making recommendations for further action
- Identifying retention solutions to help improve turnover and employee morale
- Assistance with obtaining H1-B Visas for foreign nationals, etc.
Need to speak to someone? Contact Mark Coldren or any member of the Office of Human Resources at 607-274-8000.