Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ cup flour
- 3 T oil
- 3 oz. pancetta or bacon
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 ½ cups sweet Marsala wine
- 1 1/2T fresh lemon juice
- 3 T butter cut into 3 pieces and chilled
- 2 T minced fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 200 degrees
- Wash chicken, pat dry season with salt & pepper, dredge through flour
- Heat 2 T oil in 12” skillet. Add chicken and cook until golden brown. Transfer chicken to a plate and keep warm in the oven.
- Add remaining 1 T oil to skillet. Add bacon and mushrooms. Cook until bacon is crisp and mushrooms are brown, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and tomato paste. Cook 1 minute. Stir in Marsala, simmer about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice. Turn the heat to low and whisk in the butter, one piece at a time. Off the heat, stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over the chicken.