Frequently Asked Questions
White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake
- 1 ½ cups oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 4 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 5 beaten eggs
Crust: 1 ½ cups oreo cookie crumbs
1/3 cup melted butter
Crust: Press into 9” springform pan
Filling: 4 packages of cream cheese (8 oz. per package)
1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
½ cup sour cream
2 tsp vanilla
- 5 beaten eggs Blend just enough to integrate eggs. Do not overbeat.
- Spoon ½ cheesecake mixture over crust. Pour ¾ cup raspberry pie filling on mixture.
- Swirl as desired. Spoon remainder of cheesecake mixture.
- Carefully place the cheesecake into the water bath in the oven. Bake for 12 minutes at 400 degrees, then turn the oven down to 350 degrees and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until the top of the cheesecake turns a light brown or tan color. Remove the cheesecake from the oven to cool. When the cheesecake is cool, use the foil from the bottom to cover the cheesecake and chill it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Optional: Top with Raspberry pie filling, fresh raspberries, and 4 oz. shaved white chocolate, whipped cream